- Duration: 24 months.
- Period: November 1st, 2017 – October 31st, 2019
- Budget: 224.118 €
- Partners: Fundatia Ecologica Green, Romania, Instituto Politecnico De Santarem, Portugal, ROC Drenthe College, Netherlands, Kanuni Mesleki Ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi, Turkey, Cifp Easo Politeknikoa Donostia-San Sebastian LHII, Spain, SOSU ØSTJYLLAND, Denmark.
- To improve the quality of education in the field of HC (healthcare)
- To make HC education more accessible and attractive for the students
- To foster the exchange of good practices among the partners and to combine their expertise
Intellectual outputs of the project
1. A starter- package containing: a Handbook on how to implement the simulation in any HC college and a Guide on how media use can enhance and document simulation. The guide is ment to complement the handbook being an appetizer for the use of media before, during and after simulation. The package will be in electronic version.
2. A collection of scenarios and small videos for basic healthcare practice and guidelines on how to produce good scenarios will consist of 6 scenarios and 6 videos that will illustrate them.
3. A collection of the tutorials, that is a set of courses for 2 subjects chosen by each partner to be transposed into tutorials, using sound and images. The main aim of doing and promoting the work with tutorials is to extend the learning space.
Activities of the project
- 4 Transnational project meetings (Iași, Aarhus, Izmit, Emmen)
- Management of local activities & reporting
Dissemination and valorisation
- Project website
- Local dissemination activities including 6 multiplier events
- Final conference
Learning, teaching/training activities
- 3 Joint short staff training events (Santarem, San Sebastian, Iași)
- 2 Blended mobility (Aarhus, Emmen)
Development of project intellectual outputs
Short-term joint staff training events
- 3 mobilities -5 days- for 3 staff members (IT responsible + 2 nurses) from each partner, hosted by Portugal, Spain and Romania.
- Main objectives: To develop personal and professional competences of the staff members, to design and test the intellectual outputs, to share good practices in HC education.
Blended mobilities for students
- 2 mobilities (mix of virtual mobility and physical mobility-5 days) for 4 students from each partner, hosted by Denmark and Netherlands.
- Main objectives: To develop personal and professional competences of the students, to test the simulation activities and the scenarios developed within the project in transnational context and to share experiences.
Dissemination Printed and on Internet:
- Leaflets & Posters
- Project newsletters
- Project website & FB page
- Link to project website from partner institutions
- Outputs posted on Youtube
- Delivery of training
- Facilitation of workshops/ seminars, round tables
- Attendance of conferences
- Networking with similar institutions
- Multiplier events
- Project evaluation
- Product evaluation