- Duur: 24 maanden
- Periode: 1 november 2017 – 31 oktober 2019
- Budget: 224.118 €
- Partners: Fundatia Ecologica Green, Romania, Instituto Politecnico De Santarem, Portugal, ROC Drenthe College, Netherlands, Kanuni Mesleki Ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi, Turkey, Cifp Easo Politeknikoa Donostia-San Sebastian LHII, Spain, SOSU ØSTJYLLAND, Denmark.
- To improve the quality of education in the field of HC (healthcare)
- To make HC education more accessible and attractive for the students
- To foster the exchange of good practices among the partners and to combine their expertise
Intellectual outputs of the project
1. A starter- package containing: a Handbook on how to implement the simulation in any HC college and a Guide on how media use can enhance and document simulation. The guide is ment to complement the handbook being an appetizer for the use of media before, during and after simulation. The package will be in electronic version.
2. A collection of scenarios and small videos for basic healthcare practice and guidelines on how to produce good scenarios will consist of 6 scenarios and 6 videos that will illustrate them.
3. A collection of the tutorials, that is a set of courses for 2 subjects chosen by each partner to be transposed into tutorials, using sound and images. The main aim of doing and promoting the work with tutorials is to extend the learning space.
Activities of the project
- 4 Transnational project meetings (Iași, Aarhus, Izmit, Emmen)
- Management of local activities & reporting
Dissemination and valorisation
- Project website
- Local dissemination activities including 6 multiplier events
- Final conference
Learning, teaching/training activities
- 3 Joint short staff training events (Santarem, San Sebastian, Iași)
- 2 Blended mobility (Aarhus, Emmen)
Development of project intellectual outputs
Short-term joint staff training events
- 3 mobilities -5 days- for 3 staff members (IT responsible + 2 nurses) from each partner, hosted by Portugal, Spain and Romania.
- Main objectives: To develop personal and professional competences of the staff members, to design and test the intellectual outputs, to share good practices in HC education.
Blended mobilities for students
- 2 mobilities (mix of virtual mobility and physical mobility-5 days) for 4 students from each partner, hosted by Denmark and Netherlands.
- Main objectives: To develop personal and professional competences of the students, to test the simulation activities and the scenarios developed within the project in transnational context and to share experiences.
Printed and on Internet:
- Leaflets & Posters
- Project newsletters
- Project website & FB page
- Link to project website from partner institutions
- Outputs posted on Youtube
- Delivery of training
- Facilitation of workshops/ seminars, round tables
- Attendance of conferences
- Networking with similar institutions
- Multiplier events
At the partnership level, the evaluation will be made regularly during the monthly online meetings or during the partner meetings, based on the evaluation strategy drafted by the promoter.
The project management and all the transnational partner meetings, students’ learning activities and short staff training activities will be evaluated using questionnaires.
At local level, each partner will evaluate the way the project is being implemented in own institution and context, during the meetings of the local meetings.
- Diagnose evaluation made by each partner and gathered in analysis of the current
- Peer-reviews of the materials created
- Evaluation of the Testing of the simulation activities and scenarios locally by each partner but also transnationally, as part of the regular activities of the schools
- Evaluation of the tutorials, made by the students in each partner institution, from the classes where these are used
- Evaluation done by students who undertake the mobilities.
Evaluation of the impact:
- At students’ level: it will be done through a questionnaire, in national language, sent by mail.
- At both students and teachers level- the partners will use web server logs- to get information about the most used pages and for those taking part in the mobilities.
- At teachers’ level- it will be done by a questionnaire to cover some pre-established points of interest.
- At institutional level- an analysis will be conducted to measure the impact of the project on school attendance and participation rate in the activities and its attractiveness.
- At other individuals/institutions level- the evaluation will take into consideration the number of the accesses.